What comes with a Party Box?
Although each Party Box is unique, in addition to the themed decor, they all come with the following:
– Paper products (plates, napkins, forks, cups, etc.)
– Recipe cards and grocery list (from the menu you select)
– Planning guides
– Shower games (for bridal and baby shower)
– Party favors
How do I communicate my customizations?
When you select a Party Box (before you add it to your shopping cart), you select the following:
– Additional guests – Allows you to purchase more invitations, paper products and favors in excess of the 12 guests the box serves.
– Menu selection – Pick from one of our preset menus to serve at your party. Details on each of the menus can be found Here. All the recipes from the selected menu will be included in your box.
– Dessert selection – Pick from one of our party favorite desserts. The recipe card will be included in your box.
– Drink selection – Pick from one of our party drinks or drink stations. The recipe card will be included in your box.
– Game selection (for showers) – Pick from one of our baby or bridal shower games. Details on the games are Here. Games will include the instructions, printables, pencils and cards (if the game calls for it). If any additional supplies are needed, it will be indicated.
– Invitation information – Enter the details of your party to be included on the invitation.
– Additional invitations – Purchase additional invitations. Party Boxes come with 6 extra invitations, but sometimes you need more.
How long does it take get my Party Box?
Party Boxes ship in 4 to 5 business days. Custom Boxes ship in 6 to 7 business days. Standard shipping is 2 to 3 days. Rush shipping available for an additional charge.
How many people does a Party Box serve?
12, but you can add guests for $7 a person when you select a box. This will increase the number of invitations, paper products and party favors.